If I had to choose one meal to eat every day for the rest of my life, there chicken wings would probably be it… They are so easy to make, and they are so good and satisfying. Buffalo sauce is hands down my favorite condiment.
For the wings, you’ll need:
1 Lbs. of fresh Chicken wings
1 cup of Flour in a bowl or plate
1 cup of Buffalo Sauce in a bowl
1 pre-greased pan, or silicon sheet (these bad boys are sticky!)
1. Toss all the wings in flour until they are evenly coated.
2. Wash your hands, and place all the floured wings into the Buffalo sauce bowl individually until they are all evenly coated (and drowning in sauce)
3. Place them all on a baking sheet, in a 375-degree oven.
4. Turn them over after 15-20 minutes, and continue baking for 20 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven, let cool 2-3 minutes and coat with additional sauce.
6. Serve immediately with Sour cream, Ranch or Blue cheese dipping sauce.
(In my parent’s kitchen, we have an amazing Kitchenaid convection microwave that has a “crisper” function. Using the crisper pan specially designed for the microwave, I cook the wings in the microwave, 7 minutes a side, and they are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!)