Thursday, December 15, 2011

Chipits Toffee Crunch Blondies

A lot of times, you don’t have to go very far at all to find recipes with your favourite snack foods (rice krispies squares are a fine example). I’ve been obsessed with SKOR bars for as long as I can remember, so much that my grandfather bought me an entire box for my birthday one year! This recipe is on the back of the SKOR Chipits bag, and I dare every single one of you to try it out to satisfy your sweet tooth!

Ingredients:

½ cup butter (at room temperature)

1 cup brown sugar

2 eggs

2 cups of flour

1 tsp baking powder

½ tsp baking soda

¼ tsp salt

1 cup of Chipits SKOR Toffee Bits (plus more for topping)

The recipe suggests adding a cup of chocolate chips, but I didn’t have any and they were great without it too!

Cream the butter, sugar and eggs until fluffy. Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the Chipits SKOR Toffee Bits. Press batter in a greased 13”x9” dish. Bake in a 350-degree oven for 25 minutes. Immediately after taking the dish out of the oven, sprinkle more Chipits SKOR Toffee Bits, and let cool. Cut into little squares or bars, and enjoy. Simple as that!

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment