Monday, January 16, 2012

Soy Maple Salmon Dinner

This whole “fish” thing is totally new for me. I can still count on one hand how many times I’ve actually served fish to my family for dinner. The only fish I truly enjoy and am obsessed with is sashimi and I haven’t mustered enough courage to serve it at home, just because I’m afraid everyone will die of food poisoning. I made this salmon simply before we had it but was pleasantly surprised that I actually may have enjoyed it. My taste buds are growing… times are changing. Enjoy!

Ingredients:

¼ cup of Maple Syrup

2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce

1 Clove of Garlic

¼ Tsp of Salt

1/8 Tsp of Pepper

I side of Salmon (is that what it’s called?)

Blend all the ingredients and pour onto the salmon skin side up in a baking dish lined with parchment paper. Let the dish marinate for an hour. Flip the salmon over to that the skin is on the bottom of the dish. Put some of the sauce on top of the salmon and bake in a 400-degree oven for 20 minutes.

I served it with Muffin Pan Potato Gratins and some greens. All in all, it was a good meal.

Bon Appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment