Monday, January 16, 2012

Candy Cane Macarons

This is my 4th attempt at making macarons, but the 1st of what I would call “successful”. I’ve tried different cookbook recipes, different flavours, but this is the first one I am more than thrilled to share with you. I won’t bother writing the recipe down as I’m pretty sure that’s what we call “plagiarism.” I’m only sharing my pictures and sending you on your way to the only recipe I trust! Annie’s Eats is, hands down, my favourite food blog. I read it almost daily and want to try pretty much every recipe she posts, not to mention her food photography is to die for!

Please make these for yourself, and definitely consider trying the various flavours she’s posted on. Enjoy!

Candy Cane Macarons can be found on this webpage of Annie’s Eats.

My only advice for these finicky cookies would be that you not make them on a rainy day. Your environment needs to be dry, and you need to be patient and not overwork ANYTHING. Good Luck!

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment