2 ¼ Cups of All-purpose Flour
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Salt
1 Cup of Butter (2 sticks), room temperature
1/2 Cup of White Sugar
1 Cup of Brown Sugar
1 Tsp of Brandy (or more)
3 Tbsp of Milk
1 Cup of White Chocolate Chips
1 Cup of dried Cranberries
(The boy likes them. Success!)
1. In a large bowl, mix butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
2. Add in the egg, brandy and milk. Mix until well combined.
3. Mix flour, baking soda and salt. Slowly stir into the wet ingredients until combined.
4. Add in the chocolate and cranberries.
5. Place on a baking sheet in a 325-degree oven for 8-10 minutes, until the cookies are golden and the kitchen smells divine.