These cookies are so delicious and this recipe is really foolproof! However, the recipe doesn’t make that many and I usually double it so they last more than one hour. Using the cookies, I also made some delicious ice-cream sandwiches, which I rolled in mini-chocolate sprinkles for added taste and adorableness!
125g Butter, softened
½ Tsp Salt
½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
150g Brown sugar
1 Large Egg
125g of All-purpose Flour
½ Tsp baking powder
125g of Chocolate Chips (mixing dark, milk and white is my personal favourite!)
1. Beat the sugar and butter together until light and fluffy.
2. Add the egg and vanilla to the sugar mixture and beat again until combined.
3. Add the Flour, baking powder and salt to the mix and mix with a wooden spoon.
4. Finally, add the chocolate chips and stir until evenly combined.
5. Bake in a 350-degree oven for 12 minutes. (Space them at least 2” apart on the cookie sheet as they literally spread out for miles)